Equnox Designs is a young and innovative Property Development company that has a passion for all things property. We offer a wide range of services to give our clients a complete and seamless experience that includes: Architectural Design, 3D Rendering, Project Management, Interior Design and Building.
Our vision is to one day develop an iconic symbol in every country!
We are looking to build a team of A-grade players who are passionate about property development and would like to join us on our way to fame. If you want to experience more than just your average drafty and believe you could be the person we are in search of, send us your CV.
- Brainstorm conceptual design solutions with the team and take them through DA lodgement to Construction Set drawings.
- Produce detailed plans that are represented in a simple, easy to understand format.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Provide the highest ‘Return on Investment’ solution to development sites.
- Provide multiple solutions to council’s DCP and LEP requirements per project.
- Maintain a highly organised presence within the company’s file locations and set systems.
- Have loads of fun!
As innovators, we take a ‘show me what you can do’ approach to experience, and in doing so, we don’t set minimum required experience. Instead, you will have 3 months to prove yourself as an integral part of the company. However we do expect you to:
- Be familiar with Revit, Sketchup, V-Ray, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.
- 3DS Max, Adobe Suite and any other programs would be a bonus for us.
- Be highly knowledgeable on multiple Council DCP and LEP and be able to interpret new ones to find the best design solutions for clients.
- Have a high understanding of CDC design requirements and constraints.
- Have strong and fluent communication skills.
Self awareness is a must! We are a constantly growing company and we expect you to grow with us (you will have access to new learning materials to upgrade your skills each quarter to help you achieve this)
- Have exceptional problem solving skills.
- Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- Have a high tolerance for embarrassment at the Equnox Christmas party.
- As a property development company, we offer our team the chance to learn and invest in our very own developments. This will allow you the opportunity to take a comfortable piece of the project you may be working on for future profit. We all grow together, both in knowledge and wealth.
- We have exciting bonus opportunities for those who like to bring in work to the firm.
- A work/lifestyle balance between working locations (Office and home)
- Potential for different positions Australia-wide as we are looking to open new branches.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV and a cover letter that tells us more about you, your strengths, your goals and what separates you from other candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org